Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Monday 12 April 2010

An Art Deco Scrapkit

Click on image above to enlarge


This month's sharing theme for the Touch of Class group is "Art Deco".

I have been a bit slow off the mark, but I do hope you enjoy this scrapkit. I had in mind quite a few of my family photos of the 1920s and 30s when I created i :)

It is full album sized at 300 dpi. Papers have a metallic look but of course all could be recoloured and adjusted to suit your project.

Kit is for personal use only but please feel free to use elements on your webpage if you wish. [ a link back here would be nice :) ]




You may be pleasantly surprised at the other ART DECO offerings of our team for this theme!


25 comments:

  1. original idea , thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy

    Beautiful, thank you :)

    Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you,it is wonderfull!
    xxx Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. very classy , thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. THis is great. Do you think you could come up with a kit for the late 1800-1910 era. I need some of those old photo frames - the kind that were cardboard and issued with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go from strength to strength Judy. This is superb ! . Thankyou !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this great kit. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Judy!
    This looks intriguing. Looking forward to unzipping and getting a closer look ;-)
    juno
    xx
    Juno's Place
    Cards by Carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great - already have a photo in mind. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. Love the art deco period. Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the heritage scrapbooking. I have so many pictures to scrap.
    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the freebie. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful. Thank you so much.
    Lirios - the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful - thanks for the generosity. Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for another beautiful kit

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for your beautiful creations Judy and all
    Hugs, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful kit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This kit is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. You're so talented. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for the beautiful freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you very much. This is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete