Welcome

Welcome to my spot on the web!


There is much on this site that may not be readily apparent. There are several ways to find your way around.You can use the links bar above to visit my most popular pages, use my archives or simply do a keyword search using the search engine in the navigation bar at the very top of the page.

If you find problems with any of my links not working, please do not hesitate to contact me by email or via my guest book and I'll will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible :)
I have had some problems recently with downloads from 4 shared and am in the process of moving them to another web storage. Please be patient.

And come back soon!


Sunday 18 April 2010

Art Deco Extras

These extra bits and pieces are designed to complement my previous Art Deco post.
A couple of these ornaments and the background papers were inspired by some earings which I found amongst some of my mother's jewellery :)
The frames are designed to fit a 5' X 7" photo, but of course can be easily resized.
The font used in my preview is Vila Morena by Ipanema Gráfica.
In the example below I have used one of the papers for "fill" in the frame and lowered the opacity to make it semi transparent.
Font used in this case is Oriel Modern Digitized by Dan X.
The swirly accents come from my "Swirly Accents" freebie recoloured to suit the page.

Click to enlarge Click image above to enlarge.

15 comments:

  1. Judy

    More beautiful creation by you. Thank you for sharing your talents :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply BEAUTIFUL ..Thankyou !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am amazed by the Art Deco. Fantastic. Please do more. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have such neat items. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot!! Very elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much- your stuff is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the lovely art deco freebies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning!! Love your layout too! Thanks so much for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As elegant as can be! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very elegant! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for all you share. I love the Art Deco and the Heritage work.
    Very Beautiful. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning....! Thank-You..!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful talent.

    ReplyDelete
  15. all you kits are beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete